1310 Intercom : WIRELESS NOW AVAILABLE
Designed in partnership with one of the nation's largest aircraft rescue firefighting (ARFF) departments, Setcom's System 1310 is the premier dual radio system and a standard among major U.S. airports.
- The system's unique split audio feature allows firefighters to clearly distinguish between simultaneous traffic on two radios (AM & FM) minimizing the loss of critical radio transmissions.
- Intercom traffic and the fire dispatch radio (FM) are heard in the left ear, airport tower radio (AM) in the right.
- ARFF departments at 80% of America's major airports use the System 1310, making it the de facto standard.
- System provides full-duplex intercom among crewmembers and simultaneous radio transmit on two radios.
- System supports up to five radio transmit positions-one master station and four full-feature remote stations-and four intercom-only positions.
- All radio transmit stations include separate on-off switches and volume controls for each radio (AM & FM) as well as a separate volume control for the intercom.
- Repairable parts decrease the lifetime cost of ownership, and fast repair turnaround decreases downtime.
- Interconnect cables are terminated with watertight, quarter-turn twist-lock connectors with gold-plated contacts and O-ring seals, eliminating any soldering required to install or replace components.
- Interconnect cables incorporate a shield on the microphone line and on the overall cable to prevent RF and EM interference.
- Radio Select Module (RSM) allows crewmembers to monitor and transmit over a third radio.