Hydrovac excavation work requires clear and reliable communications between all crew members. Whether you use hydrovac trucks to complete daylighting, trenching, pipeline crossing, directional drilling or potholing jobs, proper communications are crucial for the safety of the vacuum truck operator and surrounding personnel. Setcom's LiberatorMAX™ wireless headsets will help your team be safer and be more productive.
- Provides a safe way to complete jobs on the work site hands-free without the needs of having to press a push-to-talk (PTT) button.
- Protects hearing from harmful noise levels by 23dB while working around high-pressure jets and vacuum pump hoses.
- Eliminates need for yelling and hand signals to help improve productivity and complete projects faster.
- Includes a range of up to 1,500 feet (line of sight) to allow crew members to remain in constant communication at long distances from the pumping truck without any interruptions.
Why Use the Setcom LiberatorMAX™ System?
- No FCC license required. Unlike using a conventional two-way radio / walkie-talkie, Setcom's systems operate in a license-free frequency band and do not require applying for and maintaining an FCC license which saves you money, time, and the hassle of renewing a license.
- Hands-Free. No Push-to-Talk (PTT) Required. With Setcom wireless systems, just start talking and your vacuum truck crew members will hear you. Setcom's open microphone mode in combination with superior noise cancellation technology allows for hands-free communication without the burden of pressing a button to communicate. This increases safety and allows your crew to keep their hands on controlling the excavation equipment.
- Full Duplex Communications. The LiberatorMAX system is perfect for vacuum truck crews who need to have clear conversations between one another on site without having to worry about any miscommunication. It allows for workers to eliminate having to shout or yell at each other over loud background noise from the debris tanks and high-pressure water reservoirs off the vacuum trucks.
Two or More People: LiberatorMAX. Setcom's least costly wireless solution for work teams of two or more people. Ideal system for an operations supervisor to be able to communicate with the operator of the vacuum truck. LiberatorMAX is simple to use and requires no installation, ready to be used seconds after opening the box.