Fast and accurate communications are imperative when operating an aerial fire apparatus. Setcom Systems allow the turntable operator to easily communicate with the aerial bucket or platform, as well as the pump operator
What aerial truck Professionals Are Saying
The LiberatorMAX is the perfect communication system for the firefighting industry
Fast and accurate communications are imperative when operating an aerial fire apparatus. Setcom’s LiberatorMAX System allows ladder truck operators the ability to communicate in a live, full-duplex mode. This results in reliable, consistent communications that remain exclusive to their individual operation. Additionally, the system allows the turntable operator to easily communicate with the firefighters in the aerial bucket or platform, as well as the pump operator.
- Up to seven radio transmit and/or intercom positions.
- Multiple headset positions have the ability to transmit over the radio. (Driver, Captain, Pump Panel, Turntable Operator and Aerial Basket)
- No pairing.
- Plug-n-play components.
- Truck-to-truck intercom.
- Full-duplex intercom communications.
- “Instant On” – No need to turn the headset on and off. Advanced motion sensor technology has been integrated into the headset. Headset shuts down after 15 minutes of inactivity and will automatically turn back on when the user grabs the headset.
- Repairable parts decrease the lifetime cost of ownership and fast repair turnaround decreases downtime.
- Portable Radio Integration – the Portable Radio Adapter Cable allows a firefighter to simultaneously communicate over 2 radio channels.
Innovation & Quality
Unbelievable Audio Quality
Hear The Difference
Clear, crisp audio is a must in industrual settings to ensure accurate communication between team members.
Listen to Pepe’s Towing Service using the LiberatorMAX during a docking disaster situation. They are true professionals and talented at their craft. You can watch the full video on YouTube and see them in action.
Two or more people
Setcom’s least costly wireless solution for work teams of two or more people. Ideal system for aerial truck crews to enjoy clear communication in high-noise environments. LiberatorMAX is simple to use and requires no installation, ready to be used seconds after opening the box.
Need a fixed mobile radio?
Setcom systems offer many advanced features for multiple crew communication situations requiring integration into an installed vehicle radio. Our fixed mobile radio system features the easiest installation on the market today. It requires only one base station to instantly connect up to seven wireless headsets.