Setcom’s maritime intercoms are fully weatherproof and are used on some of the most advanced fire and rescue boats in the world.
What fire-rescue boat Professionals Are Saying
The LiberatorMAX is the perfect communication system for the maritime industry
A communication system on fire-rescue boats must be robust enough for the rigors of a marine environment and properly configured for the fire service application. Only Setcom is able to successfully engineer a specialized headset and intercom system to meet the requirements of your fire boat. Setcom’s System 977 along with the Liberator Wireless Headset is the leading system being installed in new fire boats today.
- Modular system accommodates up to three radios and ten crew.
- Repairable parts decrease the lifetime cost of ownership, and fast repair turnaround decreases downtime.
- Interconnect cables incorporate a shield on the microphone line and on the overall cable to prevent RF and EM interference.
- “Instant On” – No need to turn the headset on and off. Advanced motion sensor technology has been integrated into the Liberator Headset. Headset shuts down after 15 minutes of inactivity and will automatically turn back on when the user grabs the headset.
- Cell Phone Integration – Most Bluetooth®-enabled cell phones and other audio devices can be used directly with the Liberator Headset.
- Up to 30 hours of continuous talk time allows for more uses with fewer charges.
Other Systems to Consider:
Innovation & Quality
Unbelievable Audio Quality
Hear The Difference
Clear, crisp audio is a must in industrual settings to ensure accurate communication between team members.
Listen to Pepe’s Towing Service using the LiberatorMAX during a docking disaster situation. They are true professionals and talented at their craft. You can watch the full video on YouTube and see them in action.
Two or more people
Setcom’s least costly wireless solution for work teams of two or more people. Ideal system for fire-rescue boat crews to enjoy clear communication in high-noise environments. LiberatorMAX is simple to use and requires no installation, ready to be used seconds after opening the box.
Need a fixed mobile radio?
Setcom systems offer many advanced features for multiple crew communication situations requiring integration into an installed vehicle radio. Our fixed mobile radio system features the easiest installation on the market today. It requires only one base station to instantly connect up to seven wireless headsets.