Fire & EMS
What Fire Professionals Are Saying
The LiberatorMAX is the perfect communication system for the fire industry
Communication is critical for firefighters operating a fire engine. The ability to discuss fireground strategies in the apparatus cab while en route to an incident is essential to effective operations. Setcom’s systems work with a department’s two-way radio systems to maintain transmissions with dispatch while engaging in a fire attack. Equipping the driver / pump operator with the LiberatorMAX headset provides the freedom to interact with the vehicle’s intercom and radio systems without being tethered to the vehicle. The up-to-23dB noise reduction of the Setcom headset increases hearing protection, which allows for safe and reliable communications while the engineer is operating at the pump panel.
- Up to seven radio transmit and/or intercom positions.
- Range: Up to 1,500 feet (line of sight).
- Plug-n-play components.
- Full-duplex intercom communications.
- “Instant On” – No need to turn the headset on and off. Advanced motion sensor technology has been integrated into the Liberator Headset. Headset shuts down after 15 minutes of inactivity and will automatically turn back on when the user grabs the headset.
- Repairable parts decrease the lifetime cost of ownership and fast repair turnaround decreases downtime.
- Portable Radio Integration – the Portable Radio Adapter Cable allows a firefighter to simultaneously communicate over 2 radio channels.
Innovation & Quality
Unbelievable Audio Quality
Hear The Difference
Clear, crisp audio is a must in industrual settings to ensure accurate communication between team members.
Listen to Pepe’s Towing Service using the LiberatorMAX during a docking disaster situation. They are true professionals and talented at their craft. You can watch the full video on YouTube and see them in action.
Two or more people
LiberatorMAX. Setcom’s inexpensive wireless solution is perfect for fire crews of two or more people. It is an ideal system for a driver / pump operator to interact with the vehicle’s intercom and radio systems without being tethered to the vehicle. LiberatorMAX is simple to use and requires no installation so it is up and running seconds after opening the box.
Need a fixed mobile radio?
Setcom systems offer many advanced features for multiple crew communication situations requiring integration into an installed vehicle radio. Our fixed mobile radio system features the easiest installation on the market today. It requires only one base station to instantly connect up to seven wireless headsets.