Setcom’s patrol boat systems are designed for optimal performance on public safety radio systems while on the water.
What police boat officers Are Saying
The LiberatorMAX is the perfect communication system for police boat officers
Leveraging Setcom’s 50 years of experience servicing the communications of requirements of law enforcement vehicles and maritime communications knowledge, Setcom’s patrol boat systems are designed for optimal performance on public safety radio systems while on the water. Setcom has engineered and configured a multitude of wired and wireless communications systems for advanced vessels. Many of America’s leading police departments are installing Setcom’s LiberatorMAX System.
Check out this video of Setcom’s gear in action by one of Setcom’s public safety marine customers, Texas Parks and Wildlife: Click for video In order for Texas Parks to effectively enforce the Texas Penal Code, they must have absolute communications with their fellow wardens. Therefore, Setcom has become the solution to their communications challenges.
- Up to 7 radio transmit and/or intercom positions.
- Sixteen separate talk-group channels.
- No syncing / pairing.
- Full-duplex intercom communications.
- Accommodates up to three radios.
- Range: Up to 1,500 feet (line of sight).
- Easiest installation on the marine market today.
- Repairable parts decrease the lifetime cost of ownership, and fast repair turnaround decreases downtime.
- Ability to integrate portable radio into the headset allowing the user to simultaneously communicate over 2 radio channels.
- Up to 23dB noise reduction headsets help to protect crew members’ hearing in noisy conditions caused by powerful engines, wind, water, and weapons discharging.
- “Instant On” – No need to turn the headset on and off. Advanced motion sensor technology has been integrated into the LiberatorMAX Headset. Headset shuts down after 15 minutes of inactivity and will automatically turn back on when the user grabs the headset.
- Up to 15 hours of continuous talk time allows for more uses with fewer charges.
- Available in Behind-the-Head style.
- Designed for demanding environments.
Other Systems to Consider:
Innovation & Quality
Unbelievable Audio Quality
Hear The Difference
Clear, crisp audio is a must in industrual settings to ensure accurate communication between team members.
Listen to Pepe’s Towing Service using the LiberatorMAX during a docking disaster situation. They are true professionals and talented at their craft. You can watch the full video on YouTube and see them in action.
Two or more people
Setcom’s least costly wireless solution for work teams of two or more people. Ideal system for police boat crews to enjoy clear communication in high-noise environments. LiberatorMAX is simple to use and requires no installation, ready to be used seconds after opening the box.
Need a fixed mobile radio?
Setcom systems offer many advanced features for multiple crew communication situations requiring integration into an installed vehicle radio. Our fixed mobile radio system features the easiest installation on the market today. It requires only one base station to instantly connect up to seven wireless headsets.