Setcom’s wireless headsets provides clear, uninterrupted communications for wastewater crews
What wastewater Professionals Are Saying
The LiberatorMAX is the perfect communication system for the wastewater industry
When it comes to the wastewater work environment, communication is key. Unclear communications can impede productivity meaning less return on time and money invested. Setcom’s LiberatorMAX system provides hands-free, clear communication and hearing protection so your work crews can focus on their job at hand.
- Improve teamwork amongst crew and supervisors with hands-free, full-duplex communication.
- Protect hearing and communicate in real time, allowing crew members to concentrate on their challenging jobs.
- Reduce accidents and injuries from heavy equipment operations with instant verbal warnings and directions.
- Freedom to move around without worry.
- Communicate effectively around loud machinery and vehicle noise.
Innovation & Quality
Unbelievable Audio Quality
Hear The Difference
Clear, crisp audio is a must in industrual settings to ensure accurate communication between team members.
Listen to Pepe’s Towing Service using the LiberatorMAX during a docking disaster situation. They are true professionals and talented at their craft. You can watch the full video on YouTube and see them in action.
Two or more people
Setcom’s least costly wireless solution for work teams of two or more people. Ideal system for wastewater crews to enjoy clear communication. LiberatorMAX is simple to use and requires no installation, ready to be used seconds after opening the box.
Need a fixed mobile radio?
Setcom systems offer many advanced features for multiple crew communication situations requiring integration into an installed vehicle radio. Our fixed mobile radio system features the easiest installation on the market today. It requires only one base station to instantly connect up to seven wireless headsets.