Love the reliability we get from Setcom. A great headset for our team to use on a daily basis, audio is wonderful.
This headset is a game changer! The noise-cancelling feature is amazing for blocking out distractions.
I never knew what I was missing until I tried this headset. The sound quality is incredible and it’s so comfortable to wear for hours on end.
The most recent advance in police motorcycle communications, Setcom’s Liberator Wireless system eliminates the cable between the officer and the motorcycle, providing maximum flexibility, freedom of movement and reliable communications.
- Rugged Enclosure – Newly redesigned waterproof enclosure is ready for the elements and rigors of motorcycle policing.
- No pairing – The Liberator automatically establishes a wireless link when an officer presses the push-to-talk button on the motorcycle. There is no need to “sync” or “pair” the system to the motorcycle.
- No batteries – The Liberator’s efficient power management technology eliminates the need to recharge batteries, a potentially critical point of failure. It draws the minimal power it requires from the portable radio battery.
- Water-proof – SuperMic is IP-X7 and handlebar Transmitter is IP-X8.
- Conformal coated – The SuperMic and transmitter PC boards are conformal coated for additional water and contaminant protection.
- Up to 1,024 simultaneous riders – With its selectable channel plan, the Liberator has been carefully designed and rigorously tested to eliminate extraneous communication between two police motorcycles and/or between the Liberator and the portable or mobile radio. Up to 1,024 motorcycles can ride together without interference.
- Backward compatible helmet kits – Setcom’s Liberator is completely compatible with Setcom’s traditional Helmet Kits, making it easy and affordable to upgrade.
- Quick release jack – As with Setcom’s traditional SuperMics, the Liberator’s helmet connection provides a quick-release jack to improve officer safety.
- Worldwide Compatibility – Systems available for North America and Europe/ROW frequency plans.
- U.S. Patent: 8,010,171
No more back and forth emails to find the best time that works with your schedule.
You can use our online scheduler to book a time to talk with an account manger and find the best solution for your needs,