Love the reliability we get from Setcom. A great headset for our team to use on a daily basis, audio is wonderful.
This headset is a game changer! The noise-cancelling feature is amazing for blocking out distractions.
I never knew what I was missing until I tried this headset. The sound quality is incredible and it’s so comfortable to wear for hours on end.
Wired Mobile Radio Motorcycle Cable Kits
Setcom’s mobile radio cable kits allow an officer to safely key the mobile radio and/or transmit over the public address system without taking his hands off the handlebars. Most states require that motorcyclists have both hands on the handlebars at all times.
- Setcom’s Motorcycle Cable Kits and their predecessors have been in use for more than 45 years.
- Setcom makes a wide variety of motorcycle cable kits for all mobile radio configurations: Mobile Radio Only, and Mobile + Portable Radio. For all of these configurations, Setcom makes cable kits with and without an interface to the motorcycle’s public address system.
- Custom-designed, powder-coated brackets fit all police motorcycles including Harley-Davidson, BMW, Honda and Kawasaki.
- Radio interfaces work with all widely-used mobile radios. To ensure the seamless integration of its kits, Setcom works extensively with the major radio manufacturers to develop them including Motorola, Harris, and Kenwood.
- Kits include shielded cabling with a polyethylene or neoprene outer shell.
- Numerous isolated electrical circuits are designed into the cable kit in order to decrease the chance of noise entering the system, either through the public address system, power circuitry, or engine.
- Where necessary, the cabling is double-shielded, with one shield on the microphone and another on the overall cable; double shielding eliminates radio frequency and electro-magnetic interference and provides consistently clear communication.
- Extremely durable, four conductor military-style Nexus connectors are a standard in the kits and provide for a safe and quick disconnect when getting off the motorcycle.
- Break-away connectors make installation and maintenance easy and economical.
- For kits with a public address interface, Setcom provides a three-position switch. The switch is momentary in one direction for push-to-talk on the radio and momentary in the other for broadcast over the motorcycle’s public address system.
- Kits include extremely rugged push-to-talk switches; Setcom’s standard switch is rated to withstand a minimum of 500,000 pushes.
No more back and forth emails to find the best time that works with your schedule.
You can use our online scheduler to book a time to talk with an account manger and find the best solution for your needs,