Love the reliability we get from Setcom. A great headset for our team to use on a daily basis, audio is wonderful.
This headset is a game changer! The noise-cancelling feature is amazing for blocking out distractions.
I never knew what I was missing until I tried this headset. The sound quality is incredible and it’s so comfortable to wear for hours on end.
The System 1600 redefines radio interoperability. A four-person, six radio intercom, the System is ideal for command vehicles. It allows crew members to select, monitor and transmit over all six radios.
- System provides full-duplex intercom among crewmembers and simultaneous radio transmit on six radios.
- System supports up to four radio transmit stations.
- Radio transmit stations include separate on-off switches and volume controls for each radio (six in total) as well as a separate volume control for the intercom.
- Radio transmit stations include six three-position control toggles, one for each radio. The control toggles can be locked up to turn off the audio from a given radio, locked center to monitor a radio, and held down momentarily to transmit over a radio (push-to-talk).
- Radio transmit stations also include a three-position intercom toggle, locking in all positions: up for audio-off, center for listen-only, and down for full-duplex.
- Repairable parts decrease the lifetime cost of ownership, and fast repair turnaround decreases downtime.
- Interconnect cables are terminated with DB-25 connectors, eliminating any soldering required to install or replace components.
- Interconnect cables incorporate a shield on the microphone line and on the overall cable to prevent RF and EM interference.
- Command Center Vehicles
- Patrol Boats
- Fire Boats
- Train / Railroad
- ARFF Trucks
8B series headsets
5B series headsets
6B series headsets
CSB series headsets
No more back and forth emails to find the best time that works with your schedule.
You can use our online scheduler to book a time to talk with an account manger and find the best solution for your needs,