Love the reliability we get from Setcom. A great headset for our team to use on a daily basis, audio is wonderful.
This headset is a game changer! The noise-cancelling feature is amazing for blocking out distractions.
I never knew what I was missing until I tried this headset. The sound quality is incredible and it’s so comfortable to wear for hours on end.
950MAX Intercom System
Introducing System 950MAX, the most cutting edge and versatile communications system for fire apparatus and fire ground communications on the market today. This system combines two of our best selling intercom/headset systems, Setcom LiberatorMAX Wireless and System 950 Wired, into one system.
Now you are able to get the reliability of LiberatorMAX Wireless technology (no pairing, superior range, no disconnection, truck-to-truck intercom) on the System 950 platform for customers that want a combination wireless and wired headset configuration for the apparatus in their fleet.
The 950MAX has the versatility, performance, and reliability to meet the needs for any apparatus communications requirement, whether you are outfitting an engine, truck, brush truck, rescue, hazmat, EMS unit, or command vehicle.
- Combine wireless and wired headsets to meet the needs of your apparatus:
- Up to 7 LiberatorMAX radio transmit and/or intercom only positions.
- Up to 4 radio transmit wired positions.
- Up to 6 intercom only wired positions.
- 16 separate talk-group channels.
- Can connect up to three mobile radios.
- Plug-and-play components make the 950MAX easy to install, whether at the factory, dealer, or department.
- Premium dual-speaker headset with noise reduction rating of up to 23dB.
- Full-duplex intercom communications.
- Available in Behind-the-Head style.
LiberatorMAX Wireless Headset Features
- No pairing.
- 15 hours battery life.
- Truck-to-truck wireless intercom: Great for pump operators, brush trucks and incident scene command.
- Range: Up to 1,500 feet (line of sight).
- “Instant On” – No need to turn the headset on and off. Advanced motion sensor technology is integrated into the LiberatorMAX Headset. Headset shuts down after 15 minutes of inactivity and will automatically turn back on when the user picks up the headset.
- Ability to integrate portable radio into the LiberatorMAX headsets allowing the firefighter to monitor 2 radio channels
- Designed for demanding environments.
Wireless Applications and Uses:
- Aerial applications
- Ambulance/ EMS vehicles
- Engines / Pumpers
- Fire boats
- Incident Command
- Search and rescue
- Wildland / Brush Truck
- Fire training
- Pump operator
- Spotter positions
- Truck-to-truck communication capabilities
Should you require an all-wired headset option, please see the 950 system page.
Should you require an all-wireless headset option, please see the LiberatorMAX fire system page.
No more back and forth emails to find the best time that works with your schedule.
You can use our online scheduler to book a time to talk with an account manger and find the best solution for your needs,