When it comes to the operation and maintenance of a city's infrastructure, communication is key. Unclear communications can impede productivity meaning less return on time and money invested. Setcom's LiberatorMAX system provides hands-free, clear communication and hearing protection so your water works, or public works crew can focus on their job at hand whether they are repairing a sewer line, rebuilding a sidewalk curb, servicing traffic signals or patching a pothole.
The benefits of utilizing Setcom's Wireless Headsets include:
Why Use the Setcom LiberatorMAX system?
- Improve teamwork amongst the street service crew and public works supervisors with hands-free, full-duplex communication.
- Protect hearing and communicate in real time, allowing crew members to concentrate on their challenging jobs such as maintenance of wastewater treatment plants, the clearing of debris from drainage channels and flushing of water pipes.
- Reduce accidents and injuries from heavy equipment operations with instant verbal warnings and directions.
- Freedom to move around without worry and remain connected even when repairing a drain pipe, resurfacing roads or trimming trees.
- Communicate effectively around loud machinery and vehicle noise from vactor vacuum trucks, bulldozers and edgers.
- Go Wireless. With Setcom's LiberatorMAX system, your team never has to worry about the lack of mobility or being tethered to any type of machinery or base station. This system will allow up to 8 people on one channel to wirelessly communicate with each other. Your public works crew will have the freedom to move around on the job site without ever losing communication.
- Durable Headsets. Setcom has designed LiberatorMAX to withstand the demands of various types of rugged industrial environments. Save time on finding a heavy-duty headset that will last. Make wireless headsets a part of your daily operations for effective communications.
- Instant Connectivity with Full Duplex Communications. The LiberatorMAX system is perfect for public works crews who need to have clear conversations between one another on site without having to worry about any miscommunication. It also allows for various teams to come together on one channel when working the same project within the same site.
Two or more People: LiberatorMAX. Setcom's inexpensive wireless solution is perfect for work teams of two or more people. It is an ideal system for a public works superintendent or supervisor to be able to effectively give directions and warnings to a public works crew member who is on the other side of the job site. LiberatorMAX is simple to use and requires no installation so it is up and running seconds after opening the box.