When snow removal crews are operating snow plows to clear roadways, lifting and transporting snow to different locations or using wing blading machines to distribute salt onto the roads, it is of utmost importance to have a communication system that can keep your crews safe. This is why Setcom is the perfect solution. Setcom's LiberatorMAX system provides vital hearing protection and allows your crews to communicate clearly in the loudest work environments.
There are several advantages of using Setcom's LiberatorMAX system including:
Why Use the Setcom LiberatorMAX system?
- Protect hearing from harmful noise levels by 23dB while operating snow removal equipment.
- Have clear communication between the foreman and snowplow operator to ensure that snow is stacked away correctly.
- LiberatorMAX is easy to use, no syncing involved or pressing any button to turn the headset on and off.
- The hands-free advantage allows snow plow workers to safely use their equipment such as shovels, ice scrapers, salt spreaders and skid steers to get the job done.
- With up to 1500 feet (line of sight) range, the foreman has the ability to remain in constant contact with the snowplower de-icing the snow down the road.
- Go Wireless. With Setcom's LiberatorMAX system, your team never has to worry about the freedom of movement or being tethered to any type of vehicle or base station. The most cost-effective system will allow up to 8 people on one channel to wirelessly communicate with each other. Your team members will be able to move around as necessary without ever losing communication.
- Durable Headsets. Setcom has designed a rugged and more durable headset to withstand the adverse weather conditions of ice and snow. Save time on finding a heavy-duty headset that will last. Make wireless headsets a part of your operations for effective communications.
- Instant Connectivity with Full Duplex Communications. Within seconds of turning on the headsets, the crew members are able to communicate with each other. The LiberatorMAX system is perfect for snow removal workers who need to have clear conversations between one another on site without having to shout or yell at each other over loud background noise and noisy machinery.
Two or more People: LiberatorMAX: For snow plowing projects where two or more people need wireless communications, the LiberatorMAX is a fantastic solution. It is economical, easy to use, requires no installation and features 8 talk group channels.
Fixed Mobile Radio: LiberatorMAX Vehicle Intercom System. Many advanced features for multiple crew communication situations requiring integration into an installed vehicle radio. This system features the easiest installation on the market today. It requires only one base station to instantly connect up to seven wireless headsets.