Social Distancing through LiberatorMAX Deployment.LiberatorMAX wireless headsets allow team members to have physical distancing which is recommended by the Centers for Disease Control (CDC) and the World Health Organization (WHO) in order to reduce the transmission of the coronavirus that causes COVID-19.
Setcom’s headsets enable social distancing in numerous industrial applications from manufacturing plants to construction sites to street maintenance where loud ambient noise prohibits normal conversation.
Social distancing with LiberatorMAX headsets is facilitated by the following features. To learn more, visit the LiberatorMAX Industrial page
- Up to 8 full-duplex intercom positions with an unlimited number of listen-only headsets.
- 8 separate talk-group channels.
- Range: Up to 1,500 feet (line of sight).
- No installation or base station is required which gives you the freedom to move around without any restrictions.
- Ability to integrate portable radio.
- Premium dual-speaker headset with noise reduction rating of 23dB. Helps companies comply with OSHA hearing safety / conservation regulations.
- Full-duplex intercom communications without any push-to-talk (PTT) required.
- Design to extend life in demanding environments. Perfect for rugged industrial situations.
- Aerial lifts / bucket trucks
- Asphalt paving
- Crane operations
- Directional drilling
- Hydrovac / Hydro Jet
- Marine engine rooms
- Paint striping
- Search and rescue
- Towing and recovery
- Train / railroad
- Tree service / arborist
- Utility line pulling
- Airport tarmac
- Building maintenance
- Construction sites