LiberatorMAX™ Towing and Recovery Communications System
- Reduce noise levels when working near traffic and roadways.
- No more shouting and hand signals, which can become stressful and impede operations.
- Clear line of communication between operators and riggers so no instructions are missed.
- Beneficial for those assigned to possible traffic control to communicate in real-time.
- Crucial within a traffic-incident management program to protect the safety of the crew and recover and remove wrecked or disabled vehicle from incident more efficiently.
- No FCC license required. Unlike using a conventional two-way radio / walkie-talkie, Setcom's systems operate in a license-free frequency band and do not require applying for and maintaining an FCC license which saves you money, time, and the hassle of renewing a license.
- Hands-Free. No Push-to-Talk (PTT) Required. With Setcom wireless systems, just start talking and your towing and recovery crew members will hear you. Setcom's open microphone mode in combination with superior noise cancellation technology allows for hands-free communication without the burden of pressing a button to communicate. This increases safety and allows your crew to keep their hands on towing operation controls.
- Full Duplex Communications. Heavy vehicle recovery teams require additional direction and planning. There are many complications that can happen, and Setcom can help minimize communication errors with a wireless headset system. Crews can easily talk and listen all at the same time when communication is crucial to try and avoid any type of injury.
- Two or more People: LiberatorMAX: Setcom's least costly wireless solution for work teams of two or more people. Ideal system for a rigger to be able to communicate with the operator of the tow vehicle. LiberatorMAX is simple to use and requires no installation, ready to be used seconds after opening the box.
- Fixed Mobile Radio: LiberatorMAX Vehicle Intercom System. Many advanced features for multiple crew communication situations requiring integration into an installed vehicle radio. This system features the easiest installation on the market today. It requires only one base station to instantly connect up to seven wireless headsets.