LiberatorMAX™ Fire Apparatus System
Introducing LiberatorMAX, the most advanced system for fire apparatus communications. This system features the easiest installation on the market today, requiring only one base station to instantly connect up to seven wireless headsets.
LiberatorMAX is versatile and simple to use. Turn the headset on and be connected with other headsets as well as mobile radio. A great feature of this system is the ability for truck-to-truck communications when on-scene via one of the eight available talk group channels. This is the perfect solution for multiple crews to be connected together, without tying up busy radio channels for communication.
LiberatorMAX is the perfect solution for any fire apparatus, whether you are outfitting an engine, brush truck, aerial, rescue vehicle, ambulance, or command vehicle.
- Up to 7 radio transmit and/or intercom positions.
- Eight separate talk-group channels.
- Can connect up to two mobile radios.
- Range: Up to 1,500 feet (line of sight).
- Ability to integrate portable radio into the headset allowing the firefighter to simultaneously communicate over 2 radio channels. (Fire ground and Dispatch)
- "Instant On" - No need to turn the headset on and off. Advanced motion sensor technology is integrated into the LiberatorMAX Headset. Headset shuts down after 15 minutes of inactivity and will automatically turn back on when the user picks up the headset.
- Plug n play components.
- Easiest installation on the market today whether at the factory, dealer, or department.
- Premium dual-speaker headset with noise reduction rating of 23dB.
- Full-duplex intercom communications.
- Available in Behind-the-Head style.
- 15 hours battery life.
- Designed for demanding environments.
- Truck-to-truck wireless intercom: Great for pump operators, brush trucks and incident scene command.
Wireless Applications and Uses:
- Aerial applications
- Ambulance/ EMS vehicles
- Engines / Pumpers
- Fire boats
- Incident Command
- Search and rescue
- Wildland / Brush Truck
- Fire training
- Pump operator
- Spotter positions
- Truck-to-truck communication capabilities